Tuesday 5 February 2013

On A Cold And Frosty Morning

This has been a long, long time coming... I took these photos way back in November/December in some of the first cold weather we had this winter. I have no idea what this area of Sheffield is called, some wilderness/parkland to the north of the city centre, but it's one of my favourite places in the city. There are stunning views to the west over Hillsborough and the impressive skyline of the city centre to the south - and in the summer an amazing array of colours in a hidden section filled with wildflowers - more than I've ever seen in the countryside. So, perhaps not my favourite, or best blog post ever - but hopefully I can just share a wee bit of one of my favourite spots...


This first picture is actually one of my favourites - nice in it's obvious imperfection:



Available to buy right here.











Always a very peaceful spot, anyway, even if there are plenty of dog walkers... so don't all go flocking out there now I've shown you how nice it is!



No comments:

Post a Comment