Thursday 21 February 2013

Harley-Dee

Here are some of the shots from my first go at using my new lights... exciting stuff! For a first attempt I'm very happy with the outcome, I learned the things I wanted to learn and had a go at a few different styles with different setups... I'm sure at least half of my audience will like these too...

After our initial date being snowed off, Harley-Dee was amazing in being flexible enough to shoot the next day (maybe 2 days later, can't remember) even whilst being quite seriously ill - so whilst we did have to cut the shoot short I still think there's plenty here - so thank you to her for that!

To the photos...















And, saving what I think is the best 'til last...


So there we have it... something quite different to anything I've done before... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment